Terms & Conditions
WYIMUN Terms & Conditions
- The World Youth International Model United Nations welcomes youth from all parts of the world.
- Previous MUN experience or any kind of international experience is not a requirement.
- The delegates can only participate by adhering to the deadlines on registrations, be it as an individual delegate or as a delegation.
- Registration will only be conducted through the official website of the World Youth International Model United Nations.
- Upon registration, the delegates will have to fill all the required information, including the council preferences and country preferences as listed in the registration form.
- Applications will be considered on the following criteria:
- The maximum capacity of each council
- The availability/vacancy of preferred countries in each council
- Delegates have the option to choose from non-accommodation, accommodation, and full experience packages.
- The registration will be conducted in three different categories, which are as follows:
- Early-bird Registration
- Regular Registration
- Late Registration.
- Each category will have different quotations (fee) for each package. There will be no extension on the registration deadline. In case of any changes, delegates will be notified through WYIMUN’s social media platforms. Delegates must write to WYIMUN if they need a visa support document during the registration process.
- All payments shall be done through our official website.
- Payments can be made through Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or International Wire Transfer.
- All fee is non-refundable.
- All successful applicants will be issued a letter of acceptance from WYIMUN highlighting the status of their application.
- Based on their request in the registration phase, successful applicants who require the visa support will be issued a Visa Support Letter from WYIMUN.
- WYIMUN will not issue refunds to delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
- WYIMUN will provide maximum assistance to the delegates having problems pertaining to the visa application. WYIMUN, however, cannot interfere with the issuing State in their final decision.
Code of conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that the falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participating in WYIMUN and future WYIMUN activities and will result in legal action against the participant.
- Participants agree that all material produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at WYIMUN and should the WYIMUN Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual shall bear consequences.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of London, UK while participating at WYIMUN. Participants will be personally responsible for all charges and damages incurred by them to the facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand the full assumption of risk and acknowledge that WYIMUN, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the WYIMUN Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the WYIMUN Secretary-General.
- Participants agree to receive any consequence and shall be held liable if he/she, intentionally or unintentionally use the name of WYIMUN for any kind of act which badly affects the conference as a whole or to any delegate of WYIMUN.
- WYIMUN cannot be held accountable for any kind of misconduct or crime committed by the participants. Participants themselves will be held liable for their own misconduct and crimes in the light of laws in London.